The Center for Contemplative Living is concerned about the safety of its community. Therefore, we have implemented the following COVID Safety Protocols, effective May 12, 2022. These protocols will be updated as needed in accordance with Center for Disease Control (CDC), state and local recommendations.
VACCINATION & MASK POLICY
The following policy applies to all in-person events held at the Center for Contemplative Living in Denver, Colorado.
The CDC community risk level in Denver is currently “low”.
- We are lifting all vaccine mandates for participants, volunteers and staff, in line with the City and County of Denver.
- To support individual prevention practices, please respect those wishing to wear masks and practice distancing.
- Masks are recommended for those who have not been vaccinated.
- Special restrictions may apply at some events based on the request of the presenter or event leader. Please see specific event registration links for further information.
- On non-event days, please follow mask guidelines posted or requested by staff.
If you are unwell, please stay home. If you or a member of your party is experiencing symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and follow the latest CDC guidelines for vaccination, isolation, quarantine and testing. When in doubt, please err on the side of safety.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
Refunds or credits will be issued if a person misses an event due to a positive COVID test, exposure to the virus; or is feeling ill at the time of the event. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 698-7729 to request a refund or credit.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Center.
- Staff including ushers, instructors and event managers are trained to assist guests and ensure that safety measures are followed. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, please speak with one of these team members.
- KN95 or K95 masks are available at the Center for your use.
- Ventilation will be maintained where possible to improve air circulation.
It is our hope to keep our members and friends safe during this pandemic. We feel that vigilance is of the utmost importance. We appreciate your understanding and your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or call our office at (303) 698-7729.